Saturday 31 December 2011

New Year's Vision Boards









I'm not a huge fan of New Year's resolutions, however I am a believer of vision boards. I feel they are a great tool for focusing on a goal or goals, and reinforcing the goals on a daily basis. So despite my lack of enthusiasm over New Year's resolutions, I felt it was an appropriate time to create a new vision board, since the last time I made one was about three years ago. I also thought it would be a great project I could do with Benjamin to start off 2012.

All you need are some old magazines, glue, scissors, and some cardboard.

As you can see, Benjamin is going to work on his dental hygiene, and work on loving his younger sister more.

I'm not quite finished with mine, but I'm hoping that if I am able to see Martha Stewart smiling at me every morning, she will inspire my housekeeping efforts, like keeping up with the laundry and organization skills. I would hate it if her smile turned into a big frown if she saw the flood of laundry that usually invades our house.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment